We sell high quality tattoo aftercare. Hustle Butter products are made specifically for tattoo care. We offer the various sizes of Hustle Butter as well as numbing cream and Mad Rabbit tattoo aftercare.
1.Remove bandage after 24 hours.
2. With clean hands, wash the tattoo of any excess ink and blood while gently massaging with soapy warm water. This could take some time and patience, but it very important to clean off all
of this matter. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. reapply Recovery Film and leave on for 3-5 days. Reapeat the washing process when you finally remove the second bandage. Take the bandage off permanently if you think you might be having a reaction to it and wash immediately. Please text the studio phone at 603-312-2438 with pics and concerns
3. Do not apply any lotion or salve until 12 hrs after final removal of the bandage, Massage a small amount of fragrance free, white lotion or specific tattoo aftercare products. Do not use too much as it will put out the ink and cause it to ooze and scab more. No ointments! Repeat the cleaning and application of lotion or tattoo aftercare product for 7-10 days.
4. Don’t expose the fresh tattoo to direct sunlight for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, use discretion with the sun. Always apply sunblock once an hour on tattoo while in direct sunlight. Otherwise wear UV clothing to cover it completely. Do not burn your tattoo. Be very careful in the sun for about 2 months after initial application.
5. Don’t soak or submerge in water for any amount of time until tattoo is finished with its peeling stage. No swimming, steam rooms or hot tubs either.
6. The skin on the tattoo will peel like a sunburn. You will be itchy and may get some scabs, but don’t pick or scratch at the tattoo.
7. Please call or email us with any questions about the healing of your tattoo. Do not rely on info from your friends.