We sell high quality tattoo aftercare. H2Ocean products are made specifically for tattoo care. We offer the Ultimate Tattoo Care box and H2Ocean lotion. We have been using these products for over 10 years.
1. Remove bandage after 2-4 hours.
2. Wash hands with a mild liquid soap. Then wash the tattoo of any excess ink and blood while gently massaging with soapy warm water. Rinse and pat dry with a paper towels.
3. When tattoo feels dry, massage a small amount of fragrance free, white lotion or specific tattoo aftercare products. Do not use too much as it will put out the ink and cause it to ooze and scab more. No ointments! Repeat the cleaning and application of lotion or tattoo aftercare product for 7-10 days.
4. Don’t expose the fresh tattoo to direct sunlight for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, use discretion with the sun. Always apply sunblock once an hour on tattoo while in direct sunlight. Otherwise wear UV clothing to cover it completely. Do not burn your tattoo. Be very careful in the sun for about 2 months after initial application.
5. Don’t soak or submerge in water for any amount of time until tattoo is finished with it’s peeling stage. No swimming, steam rooms or hot tubs.
6. The skin on the tattoo will peel like a sunburn. You will be itchy and may get some scabs, but don’t pick or scratch at the tattoo.
7. Please call or email us with any questions about the healing of your tattoo. Do not rely on info from your friends.